The Armoury has brought in very high-quality supplements that only medical doctors and naturopaths can retail. These supplements have high concentrations of active ingredients and have proprietary blends to aid multiple cellular functions in the body. There are supplements for performance, brain health, sleep, stress, energy and more.
Naturopathic fees are covered by most extended healthcare plans.
We offer Direct Billing to most insurance companies.
- Health-condition and performance-based nutrition plans.
- Supplement (source, form, dose, combinations, interactions) review and plans.
- Macro and micronutrient analysis. Quantifying & qualifying types of calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fluids.
- A combination of traditional Asian and modern techniques to treat patients for physical through to mental concerns.
- Common uses include injuries, pain, stress/anxiety, performance & recovery
- The study and use of medicinal properties of plants, which continues to form the basis of pharmacology.
- Immune, digestive, cognitive/mental/mood, sleep, energy, glucose, hormone, anti-inflammation, and more are health issues clinically improved with herbal medicine.
Fitness & Physical medicine
- Includes physical rehabilitation techniques and devices (ultrasound, electric stim, micro-vibration plates, neck traction, dynavision, alter-G treadmill).
- Fitness & mobility testing, training, and programs.
- Addressing environment, social, sleep, stress, energy and mood.
- Providing support and enabling patients to maintain health on all levels: mental, physical, social, and spiritual.
Specialty diagnostic & lab services
- Laboratory tests:
- conventional tests: minerals (magnesium, potassium, iron), vitamins (B, folate, D), kidney & liver panels, glucose & HbA1C
- inflammatory markers (CRP, homocysteine, fibrinogen)
- hormone: thyroid, sex hormones, cortisol/adrenal, melatonin, DHEA
- fatty acid profile of beneficial and harmful fats (cholesterol, lipoproteins, ApoA)
- genomic SNP analysis
- immune, food intolerances, celiac, autoimmune
- digestion/absorption, intestinal permeability (leaky gut), microbiome (SCFA, calprotectin, elastase, zonulin)
- neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, nor/epinephrine)
- metabolism pathways, amino acids profile
- oxidative stress (DNA, glutathione)
Nutrition analysis software: quantifying & qualifying calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins, minerals, and fluids.
VO2max & AT (anaerobic threshold) for cardiovascular health & athletic performance via
RMR (resting metabolic rate) for calorie/nutrition plans, cardiovascular/metabolic health and athletic performance.
Body composition testing: muscle, bone, fat, fluid mass & percentages
Wearable technologies for tracking symptoms, performance and recovery, including spO2%, HRV, posture, lung function, stress and sleep.